Blogger Templates

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 8th, 2010

It's been a hectic few days. Dayne started school and life has gotten hectic. Dayne has been carrying a pregnancy and infant loss bracelet in his backpack. He says that when he gets sad at school he likes to look at it so that he knows Alexandra is watching over him.
I wish that I had something that made me feel so comfortable, so sure.
Today has been a bit of a sad day for me. I haven't had the time that I normally give myself, I haven't had my moments with Alexandra. I feel lonely, sensitive and easily let down.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Melissa, I am so sorry about your loss. I just found your blog and I cannot imagine the grief you are going through. Last year I had a miscarriage, and it is something I will never forget. Finding out about it was the saddest day of my life (it was a missed miscarriage). To help in my healing I started a website, angelbracelets.org. You can go there and read other people's stories to help in your healing, and submit Alexandra's too - we would love to read it! Part of our mission is also to help others going through this awful experience - so we sell memorial bracelets and $2 for each purchase is donated to a pregnancy/infant loss organization, you get to choose from 4. My way of trying to make lemons out of lemonade, I guess. I hope you find this helpful.

    ReplyDelete