Blogger Templates

Monday, November 29, 2010

November 29th, 2010

Seven months has gone by, in what feels like the blink of an eye. I talk a lot about how if Alexandra would be born living, she would be seven months old today, or she would be reaching such and such milestone. Really, if she had been born living, I probably wouldn't have had her for a few more weeks, so closer to mid May, she would have been reaching 7 months.
I know it doesn't matter, that didn't happen, but I think about it sometimes. April 27th, changed the course of everything, if that day had never happened, Alexandra wouldn't have been born until much closer to her due date...More than likely.
Sometimes I wish that I could go back and take that day away. If April 27th had never happened, and everything that happened on that day were taken away, would my baby be here with me today? Maybe.
But, April 27th DID happen, and April 29th was when my beautiful daughter was born, and today she is seven months old.

3 comments: