Blogger Templates

Monday, November 1, 2010

Question Twenty Nine

Day 29 - hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days


Wow, this is a loaded question. I have a lot of plans actually. A lot of my plans revolve around Alexandra and things she has inspired me to do.
I plan to continue to get the ball rolling with pregnancy and infant loss bracelets in my city. I plan to have Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day recognized in my Province, or at least in my city because it's currently not recognized. We hope to at least get a charity started, if not up and running within this next year as well.
I also plan to become pregnant some time within the next year. I hope that it's sooner than later, but we will have to wait and see where we both are within our grief as the months go on.
For Dayne, I plan for him to excel at tae kwon do (he really already is) to get at least one belt. I plan for us to be reading a book TOGETHER, rather than me reading TO him.
I hope to continue to understand what is REALLY important to in my life and not get caught up in the little things that bring your energy down and your stress levels up for no good reason.
I guess these plans are all rather vague, but it's hard for me to really make concrete plans these days. Nothing is guaranteed, everything could change in the blink of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment